Monday, January 12, 2015

Bff Best Face Forever Daily Face Wash

This week the BFF daily face wash is 1/2 off making it only $10! Stock up now because this is a great deal!

I received the BFF daily face wash before I became a consultant. I must admit it was one of those products that I fell in love with and helped me make the decision to become a consultant. I love how it makes my face feel and it smells really yummy!

Before I received the BFF daily face wash I had been using a different face wash for YEARS!! I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts (even as an adult), and my face wash seemed to be the only thing that worked for me. I had tried everything and was very nervous to try something new. Well as luck would have it the face wash I had been using was discontinued and I decided it was time to be brave and try something new. That's when I picked up the BFF daily face wash, and I am happy to report that my skin is still happy and breakout free.

The Bff daily face wash has millions of micobeads scub and gently exfoliate with a naturally cleansing blend of grapefruit and peppermint. Essential oils sooth and freshen. and it's gentle enough for everyday use.

I've used other face wash that say they exfoliate and it feels like I am using sandpaper on my face... this is NOT the case with the BFF daily face wash, it really is gentle.

Plus like I said before I love the smell and how it feels on my face. It's a little bit tingly because of the peppermint which I really enjoy! I feel like it helps me wake up in the morning (I am so not a morning person!)

Interested in trying it out for yourself... Click this Here to order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment