Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentines Day with Perfectly Posh

 I am getting excited for Valentines day! Yes I am a hopeless romantic and Yes I love to be spoiled!  I am even more excited this year for Valentines day because I can help you give the gift of pampering to your loved on!  Here are a few ideas but if you need more contact me and I will help you out!

 If your loved one like to take bubble baths. Get her a set of our All mixed up bath embellishments. I just tried the fine shine bath embellishment and it has little silver beads that you put in your bath and it made me feel royal! I loved it! You get a 6 pack for just $20

Another favorite is any of the Big Fat Yummy Hand Creams. These are non-greasy nourishing hand creams that will leave your loved ones hands feeling so soft! Currently comes in 7 different flavors. Only $9!

 Our Skindelicious body butters would also make a wonderful gift! Your skin will feel amazing! Each $22
 Still don't know what to get? Try giving your loved on the "It's Posh to Meet you kit" This kit replaces the products you're already using.  It comes with a Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream, a Lip balm, and a Chunk (soap) for only $19.
And remember when you buy 5 products you get the 6th one for FREE!!

Happy shopping! Click here to go to website.

No comments:

Post a Comment