Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Overly Saturated...

So one thing that was holding me back from joining Perfectly Posh for the longest time is that a lot of similar companies were overly saturated in my area.

I know a handful of Mary Kay reps just in my neighborhood alone!  I knew that it would be hard to start my company if it was so overly saturated.

So I went on Perfectly Posh's website and entered my zip code to see, and to my surprise  there were only 2-3 other consultants in my area!

YEAH!! This was exciting to me! First of all a lot of my friends have never heard of perfectly posh before, so I get to be the first to get the hooked on this amazing product!! Second of all I am joining the Posh pursuit at its infancy... I have a chance to build an amazing team!

So today I challenge you to leave me your zip code and I will tell you how many consultants are in your area!




No comments:

Post a Comment